Denver After Dark 2013
Denver After Dark is a fun and exciting all night adventure aimed to provide youth with a glimpse into careers that happen after the regular 9-5 shift. The night starts out on a bus provided by the Denver County Sheriff's Office and traveling to your first tour with three more tours to follow throughout the evening. At the end of the tours, youth are invited to participate Cosmic Bowling at the Brunswick Zone Green Mtn until 5 am when it is time to head home. Cost of the event is $30 and includes transportation to the tours, the tours themselves, food, soda and unlimited Cosmic Bowling. This program is for Explorers and Venturer's ages 14 - 20.
If you are planning on attending please be aware of the following things:
- Registration opens at 12:01 am on Sunday, September 1, 2013.
- Please arrive at the Bruswick Zone Green Mountain, 945 S. Kipling Parkway, Lakewood, Colorado (NOTE, new location) at 7:00 pm on Friday, October 18, 2013.
- The event is limited to the first 150 registrations.
- Online registration is required! No walk-ins will be allowed.
- If registration is full, you will be waitlisted.
- We must have a parent signature on the permission slip which is located on the flyer and it MUST be turned in at check-in or you will not be allowed on the bus. No Exceptions!
- Tours are assigned first come, first pick at check in on Friday night.
- Event ends at 5:00 am sharp on Saturday morning, October 19, 2013. Parents please be prompt! Youth will not be allowed to leave early unless with their guardian.